Trailstorm Mid is a Columbia men´s boot with a medium shank designed for multiple sports activities. This model includes a waterproof layer that draws moisture away from your skin. Additionally, it has sealed seams that prevent the entry of water.
The Columbia footwear includes Navic Fit System technology that offers a natural midfoot lockdown. You´ll also find it includes a seamless molded toe cap that allows for lightweight protection. Other features that it includes is the Techlite element that allows a reduction in impacts and promotes stability.
The men´s sports boot has a sole that provides adequate traction, in wet and dry conditions due to the fact that it incorporates 4-millimeter studs with orientations in multidirectional angles. Its closure is the traditional one with laces that are distributed along the instep to allow adequate support of the foot. The version is available in a variety of sizes and colors.
Roam town to forest in this multi-sport shoe built with a locked-down feel, responsive cushioning, and advanced traction.
Splash All You Want:
- Waterproof-breathable tech and a seam-sealed construction keeps moisture out.
- The innovative Adapt Trax™ outsole system creates optimal lug placement for any terrain, wet or dry.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Navic Fit System™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down
- Ghillie lacing delivers a secure fit
- Molded no sew TPU film toe cap for lightweight protection
- Techlite+™ delivers responsive cushioning and stability, without sacrificing comfort
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- 4 mm outsole lugs with angular front and rear orientations provide the optimal balance between traction and durability on multi-directional terrain
- Weight: 12.25 oz / 347 g
- Uses: Trail
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: Techlite+™ Foam
- Outsole: Adapt Trax™
- Breathable & guaranteed waterproof. Air-permeable protection that´s waterproof and breathable 8uaranteed.
- Lighter, faster cushioning. The next generation of our high-performance cushioning technology is designed for extra light comfort and a faster, more durable ride.
- Comfort and stability. The lace-webbing system fits securely over your mid-foot navicular bone to keep your heel in place over the long haul.
- Better grip, better traction. Our most advanced traction system for enhanced trail performance and our best grip in wet or slippery conditions.