Warm insulated jacket: the Meron IN Hooded Jacket Men. Made from extremely light, polyamide ripstop material that reliably repels water. Various features such as a helmet-compatible hood as well as backpack- and climbing harness-compatible pockets make this jacket perfect for mountaineers. The 95% goose down and 5% feather filling keeps you warm in cold temperatures and has an excellent heat/weight ratio. Practical: stowable in the internal pocket.
- Provides reliable warmth: the Meron IN Hooded Jacket Men insulating jacket.
- Extremely light, polyamide ripstop material reliably repels water.
- Ideal for mountaineers: various features such as a helmet-compatible hood and pockets compatible with rucksacks and climbing harnesses.
- The 95% goose down and 5% feather filling has an excellent heat/weight ratio. It provides reliable warmth in cold temperatures.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Internal zipper pocket
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and very small packable
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent polyamide ripstop material
- Filled with 140 g 95/5 goose down with 900 cuin fill power
- Jacket can be stowed in the inner pocket
RDS - Responsible Down Standard:
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
PFC Free DWR:
- Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Weight: 420 g
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Filling: 95% White Goose Down, 5% White Goose Feather
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
Mammut down 900 cuin:
- The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Do not iron or treat with steam
- Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
- Tumble dry gentle
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)