Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid Hiking Boots have a mid-cut model that gives greater control of the ankle, with the same characteristics than hiking shoes in terms of maximum grip, durability, flexibility, stability, cushioning, and breathability, which makes them ideal for frequent hikers who only are looking for the best and live a luxurious outdoor adventure.
These hiking boots have the Vibram Megagrip sole, which guarantees optimal adherence to any types of surfaces, thanks to their 5 mm studs, and excellent durability over time. The EVA midsole gives cushioning and stability in each step, while the Merrell Air Cushion technology increases softness and reduces the sensation of impacts in the heel.
The Kinetic Fit BASE construction makes movements more flexible and reactive. These trekking boots come with a Nubuck leather and mesh upper, which are more resistant to wear and favor ventilation.
In the interior, the breathable mesh lining allows excellent ventilation of the foot, while the M Select FRESH technology controls odor caused by sweat. Besides, they incorporate a protective toe and heel, nylon cover, gusseted tongue, and traditional laces with hooks and eyelets.
Experience the characteristic comfort of hiking boots with the energy and dynamism of this athletic footwear for quick movement in the mountains.
Its lightweight and flexible construction incorporates the highly breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, and the Vibram® Megagrip® outsole that provides the best combination of traction and durability on all types of terrain.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane for breathability and exceptional performance.
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- M-Select ™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor.
- Kinetic Fit ™ BASE contoured insole provides flexible, intuitive support for connected and protected movement.
- Merrell Air Cushion ™ in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- EVA foam midsole that provides stability and comfort.
- Vibram® Megagrip® for the best combination of traction and durability on wet or dry surfaces.
- 5 mm lug depth.
- Weight:418 g (1/2 PAIR) (size 43).