Salewa Dropline Goretex is a waterproof, breathable and comfortable hiking and high intensity mountain training shoe designed for everyone who is a alpinist to the core. This versatile shoe provides maximum comfort, stability and traction in varied weather conditions and rugged terrain.
The exclusive dual-density Bilight TPU Technology mid-sole which enables the shoe to penetrate into the ground and creates a good friction against the wet rocks while you are trail running. The Vibram® WTC sole provides high performance and stability even in wet and slippery surfaces. It works exceptionally well in all sorts of trails. Also, the mid-cut upper provides maximum stability and smooth natural foot movements.
The combination of stretchable, durable and comfortable leather and advanced Gore-Tex makes it versatile as it can be worn perfectly as trail running shoe or for daily use. In addition, the Ortholite® footbed provides additional cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep feet cool and dry. And the stretch gaiters keep out trail debris, such as grit and leaves.
It is the ultimate sport shoe designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies. Salewa Dropline Goretex is the answer if you are looking for all-round trail running shoe that provides protection, traction and comfort.
A men’s agile shoe with GORE-TEX® weather protection built for shock absorbency, stability and support on longer speed hiking tours in alpine terrain.Made specifically for dynamic mobility in rugged terrain, the Dropline has a lightweight air mesh construction and optimum impact cushioning to enable you to perform for longer. Utilizing advanced synthetic materials in the upper allows us to put more material into the midsole giving you softer landing comfort. In addition, this shoe benefits from a fast-drying GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for durable waterproofing and optimized breathability. The rounded Pomoca outsole performs well with good traction in all types of terrain, while the S-Path design promotes natural roll-off and more efficient heel-to-toe transition. The high-performance EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and comfort, minimizing impact force on joints and muscles. Our core proprietary footwear technology provides excellent all-round protection in a wide range of alpine terrain. The proven Salewa 3F system, wrapping EXA Shell and anti-rock heel cup supportively lock your foot in place and ensure torsional stability. Inside, the breathable OrthoLite footbed provides superior cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cooler and drier. From a tradition of maximum comfort driven by speed hikers and fastpackers, the Dropline is the ideal shoe for safer ascents and descents during rapid hiking sessions in all weathers.
- Climbing performance
- Fit: Wide
- Anti-rock heel cup
- Stretch gaiter
- Weight: 371g
- Sole Segment: speed Hiking
- Drop: 6mm
- Upper: Stretchable Air Mesh
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort, MidsolePerformance EVA
- Outsole: Pomoca Dropline
- The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- Gore-Tex® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
POMOCA® S Path:
- Pomoca® Gliding Path facilitates the natural S-shaped roll-through of the foot. A special S-shaped tread pattern – the “Gliding Path” – ensures a seamless roll-through and reduces deformation energy. A traction zone alongside the Gliding Path offers good footing on varying terrain.