The North Face Hike II Mid Waterproof boots have been designed with all the features you need during your excursions in the mountains since it offers excellent grip, impermeability, breathability, comfort, and stability.
The Vibram XS Trek sole of these hiking boots provides maximum grip and traction on a wide variety of surfaces, especially on wet or dusty terrains. The ESS Snake Plate system gives you stability and flexibility and the molded TPU heel increases the feeling of compression.
These medium cane boots have the DryVent membrane that repels water and keeps ventilation inside, absorbing moisture, so you will feel the foot dry at all times. The leather fabric upper reinforces resistance to rain and the reinforced tongue becomes a barrier that avoids the elements of the ground from entering.
The Ortholite insole guarantees excellent comfort and hygiene because it prevents the formation of fungi. These waterproof boots bring regular laces for an easy and familiar lacing system.
Classic for a reason, the Hedgehog Hike II Boots deliver everything you’d expect from mid-height walking boots. The upper is made from durable and oily, thus water repellent, leather and finished with DryVent™ waterproofing and DryVent™ inner booties, ideal for fording streams, walking through bogs and crossing patches of snow. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris, particularly helpful on gravelly countryside paths. And, along with the collar, the tongue is padded for comfort over long distances. The OrthoLite® insoles retain their cushioning power even after extended use, meaning these boots handle multi-day treks with ease. The high-performance ESS SnakePlate™ consists of a flexible forefoot plate that allows your feet to do what they are physiologically designed to do: flex, bend and contort to changing terrain. And the Vibram™ XS Trek outsoles aid traction even on wet and loose ground. The result: boots that are comfortable, grippy and can take a bit of beating.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- DryVent™ waterproof bootie
- TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Vibram™ XS Trek outsole´´
- Upper: Waterproof, high-oil-content leather
- Sole: ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- Approx weight: ½ pair 520g / pair 1040g
Vibram® XS Trek:
- Engineered for stability and comfort, XS Trek is a technical compound built for the trail. It offers a unique blend of traction, durability and flexibility, and provides responsive grip on unpredictable and wet terrain.