The North Face Resolve Triclimate jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket that gives you all the thermal, waterproof, breathable, and windproof protection you need in two layers that can be used together or separately during your hiking or mountaineering activities in winter.
This warm jacket is made with DryVent fabric on the external layer, which gives a high resistance to water and wind. Besides, it favors the release of moisture so you can feel fresh and dry at all times. The internal layer is designed with a fleece lining and polyester that provide breathability and warmth.
The DWR treatment reinforces the impermeability outside. This waterproof jacket comes with an adjustable hood. The cuffs and hem are elastic and the chin guard and neck lining are made with brushed fabric so they offer softness to the touch.
Based on the original mountain layering system, the triclimate jacket is as versatile as you can get. Like all our triclimates, the Resolve gives you three combinations in two jacket, with a DryVent™ waterproof outer shell and a warm fleece inner made from recycled fabric. Wear them together or separately depending on the conditions.
- Adjustable hood and hem with shock cord
- elasticated cuffs and two zipped hand pockets
- Fabric - outer | 100% polyester, woven
- Fabric - inner | 100% polyester, knit
- DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable. Water can’t penetrate the surface from the outside, but water vapor can efficiently escape from the inside.